Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Note About Frequency Of Content For The Forseeable Near Future

The book proposal I've been working on has been approved, or as approved as a proposal can get when you're writing a book for an academic press that is subject to critical review at each stage of completion. As a result, that means the writer of this blog has actual (paid! semi-prestigious!) work to do in addition to the actual work of my brain-numbing part-time job and the raising of a small child and participation in a functional, mutually fulfilling romantic partnership. Basically, I'm going to be busy as fuck for the next several months, just as this blog was finding its feet/voice. As the lowest priority in my schedule (but the highest priority in my heart, you must believe me), our two-to-three-a-day posting schedule will probably be unsustainable, esp. some of the longer form stuff I was planning on writing here. The Number Fortys, however, are quick and easy, and literally take about as long to write as it takes a semi-literate 11 year old to read them. Feel free to write your own ideas in the comments section. Better yet, make your own thing and send me the link.

Catch as catch can, who the fuck thought of that as a saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment